CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

I Tag You

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. changed blog layout (in honor of another year completed)
2. Played Viva La Vida at our orch concert
3. Took pics of my orch friends
4. watched La Catrina in Spanish (so funny- some day I'm going to show it on this blog and one of you will die laughing)
5. Gave Ginger a really awkward hug
6. Went to a GOAL meeting
7. Scored a 45 on the pacer- better for me, one of the worst in my class
8. Lost a debate in Forensics class

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Semi- if I can find a group :P
2. Talent Show today
3. end of school
4. The Music Man
5. Seeing Spring
6. viola lesson
7. HP6 in July
8. confirmation

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. play the viola as well as Jeff played the cello (he was AMAZING!)
2. Read minds- seriously, it's killing me!
3. publish a book
4. meet Anne Frank
5. Get the lead role in next year's musical
6. become a character in Twilight at will
7. eat lunch-which I skipped
8. Dance

8 Books I Want to Read:
1. Brave New World
2. Five People You Meet in Heaven
3. Zombie War (or something like that)
4. Wicked
5. Illuminatus series
6. Going Postal
7. Bible
8. Orson Scott Card books

8 People I tag:
READ THE TITLE!

5 comments:

Vizarya said...

Hahaha, another one XD Looks like I'm gonna do one of these sometime soon... :)

Zany said...

I have read Orson Scott's "Ender's Game" which creeped me out. But he has a very interesting writing style.
And, I am rooting for you to publish a poetry book.

changetheworld360 said...

Brave New World is very interesting, but I'm not sure it's your kind of book.
I've heard about the wonders of La Catrina from some of my Spanish-speaking/learning friends.

Anonymous said...

Well, I have done it twice already so I won't do this time if you let me skip it. If you don't I won't do it so I advise you to let it. :P

Maria Sondule said...

Sounds like I don't have a choice. ;-)