misunderstood
Ginger
met insensitive
Maria
in the school cafeteria (OF DOOM!).
He said, "So, do you want to be my girlfriend?"
She said, "I might as well, since I'm not with anyone else. I mean, YES!" (but she was thinking the last part)
The consequences were... well whatever they were, they were not good for the Jews.
And the moon said, "ooh, burn!"
Yeah, judge me harshly.



8 comments:
Wow, I havn't thought of this game in a long time. It's a realy interesting way of formatting your post.
So what exactly is happening with Ginger? I thought you didn't want to go out with him?? *confuzled*
He's really nice. And fun. And he seems a lot smarter than I thought he was. And he's easy to talk to.
Yes, I like him. (see above for why) I do sort of want to go out with him... (I told you I was fickle, lol) we'll see. I doubt he'll still like me if I continue to be this horrible to him.
*feels horrible*
And besides, what is there to lose from giving him a chance?
Hm, to me this seems like it can go both ways. He could either be crushed and give up (you must've given him a harsh reality check, but I've done worse - like, REALLY. There was this one time one guy asked if we could go out [not even as bf/gf yet, but to go out] and I flat out went "REJECTEEDDDDDD" =.=; Not my proudest moment in my limited lifespan, but it's a learning curve I guess)... or do his best to prove that you hadn't made the wrong choice in giving him a chance.
Why didn't you say the last part out loud?
I did, but only after I said the first part.
Oh. Well... then that helps. :)
Oh, is it going like that in America?
-Do you want to be my girlfriend?
-Yes/No.
Then maybe even me would have girlfriend over there unlike in Hungary. :D :D
So are you Ginger's girlfriend :)? He seems like a really sweet guy.
Post a Comment