Hmmmm. Interesting poem MS. Gives me something to think about. Kinda wish I could crack open that head of yours (not literally!) to find out your motivations behind those words.
I prefer to boil kindness in oil!
Too late to vote, but I like the new layout/look in a funky late 60's early 70's kinda way.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
3 comments:
I really like this poem. But, I don't really get the last line. Sorry, I am not very poetic.
The last couple lines certainly twist the image I originally painted as I went the first time...
But I get the feeling.
Perhaps I shall wait for the full story... it sounds like something you could relive through another creative piece as this :D
Hmmmm. Interesting poem MS. Gives me something to think about. Kinda wish I could crack open that head of yours (not literally!) to find out your motivations behind those words.
I prefer to boil kindness in oil!
Too late to vote, but I like the new layout/look in a funky late 60's early 70's kinda way.
Be well.
Post a Comment