CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

As Light

The Feathers fell

floating on water
leaving ripples behind
as they sank to the depths
of the sea of my soul
and I know
that it's true
because I saw the rainbow
that winked at the moon
as it flew 
to catch you


http://gallery.photo.net/photo/6375594-lg.jpg

4 comments:

Vizarya said...

Ahhhh *falls into puffy clouds that envelope her without a trace*

Such poetry! :D Not too detailed or mushy like mine, but simple and sweet. ^_^
What brought this one to mind?

Maria Sondule said...

I like your poems! They're not mushy, and they're really inspiring.
I don't remember what this poem was inspired by, actually. I found it in my current notebook, and I decided that I liked it.

Vizarya said...

*grins bashfully* My poems are only as good as the readers dare interpret them. Thanks so much for saying they're inspiring, though! It means a lot to me ^_^

Haha, little snippets of the past literary ideas are cool to turn over and bring back, eh?

Zany said...

I like your imagery, and really enjoy reading your poems. Keep them coming, please and thank you :).