CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun-sized

I hugged David, and he looked at Ginger. "Shouldn't you be doing that to him?"

Uh, no. Well, maybe. I don't know. What's our status anyway?
I hugged Ginger too. 
"I just noticed that you're really short," my red-headed friend said. 
"Yep."
"But that's okay. You're fun-sized!"
Sure. Being compared to an M&M always brightens my day. 
Ginger paused, then said, "So, a three day weekend..."
"Yeah, but I'm so busy! Confirmation on Friday, videos on Monday..." 
"Saturday?"
"I'll ask."
"No specific reason or anything..."
"Right."
Should I be busy?

3 comments:

Vizarya said...

Compared to an M&M? The only time that happened to me was when my friend Madison used to hang out with me in this inseparable bus-buddies kind of way (then we became M&M cuz they all called me "Michelle" back then, and she was akways just "Madison").

Hm, that was an interesting memory to be caught with.

Right, in answer to your question... Maybe you shouldn't be busy. If you choose to be, though... there may be a next time to speak of.

Anonymous said...

"fun-sized" is way bettertan verticaly challanged. Even though you're not short.

Maria Sondule said...

Lol, now you're just in cousinly denial.