CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Last Poem

I stand on the brink
of expression
the edge of passion
the corner of true
confidence.
iron fists hold me back
in the shadows
that dance around the moon.
Keep me away,
I sigh softly,
Turn me into the light
that will always watch
from a sorrowful
distance.

2 comments:

Vizarya said...

Wow. Your poetry reaches a whole other level when you write what you feel. *awe*

This is something of how I write when I post (if not exactly and BEYOND at any rate). I think you would know now the power squiggly little words gathered together can hold.

Your descriptions are so befitting! I can almost write a piece stemming from this... if it ever makes it, you'll be the one who inspired its existence ^_^;

Zany said...

This is my favourite poem. It is very visceral. I *love*love*love* it!