You just made me think of the days when parties used to be held in big halls and glass pavilions... full with the rush of sweaty, utterly blissful teens letting the music overtake them as the night wore on :D I miss those days ^_^
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
3 comments:
True that! XD
You just made me think of the days when parties used to be held in big halls and glass pavilions... full with the rush of sweaty, utterly blissful teens letting the music overtake them as the night wore on :D I miss those days ^_^
This dance is going to be in the gym... I dunno if that counts as a big hall or not...
The gym is usually where these things are held anyhow XD
The glass pavilion thing was when I went for some college program. It's basically the same idea :)
Post a Comment