CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

200th Post

200th post!!! Yeah! I guess it took a while longer than I thought…
Today is our school’s annual art show, which is nice because everyone loves getting out early for any reason. (plus we get yearbooks tomorrow!!!!!!) Today is also the day the the school’s literary magazine is on display. My poem is in it! Thankfully, it’s just in Spanish, so no one will read about how I resent some random Chinese girl.
Anyway, I decided not to be busy this Saturday, so now I think I have a date. *squeal* *er, sort of*
AND I’m wearing green socks with smileys on them!

5 comments:

Vizarya said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations :) For many, many, many things XD For your 200th post, for getting your poem in your school's LitMag, and for having a date this Saturday among others!!~

Wow, you're are lucky... I still don't know if my school LitMag is out and finished yet! D:

Yay for green socks with smileys on them :D

Zany said...

I share Ann Michelle's sentiments. Congratulations!!! Have fun on Saturday :).

Anonymous said...

O snaps! congrats on ur 200th!! and yay! im guessin your almost done with the school year!! woot!

Anonymous said...

Good job on posting so much!

changetheworld360 said...

Wow, I don't think I've posted 100 yet. 0_o
Good job!