CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Flaky

I'm not really sure if going to Semi means I'm shallow or what... but I do want to have a good time. A lot of people in my grade scoffed when I told them I was going, but it's not about all the fancy shmancy stuff that goes on beforehand. Sure, I would like to look nice for once, and find a good group of friends to go with, but overall I want to spend time with my date and have fun. 

After all, he asked me, not the other way around. 
And I need to repay him for being so sweet to me these last months and not showing an ounce of annoyance when I told him to get a suit. And for buying my portion of the ticket as well as his. And for getting my a corsage even when he didn't have to. And for being super awesome. 
A lot of my friends will be going, though, which is cool. I might see Alfonso there, and David's going! (but not with anyone) 

Anyway, I apologize for the semi-related posts. I'm just nervous, I guess. After Sunday, you won't have to hear any more. :P

4 comments:

Zany said...

Have fun :). And, I love corsages! I feel old now :(.

Vizarya said...

Oh, don't mind those who put down the idea of attending Semi. They probably just aren't as lucky as you to appreciate that it gives some people a chance to enjoy themselves - especially with someone thoughtful enough to ask THEM out first.

And wow! He did THAT much to prepare for Semi!?! This guy knows his stuff for someone who didn't really know what Semi was all about initially... He's done his research ;D

Maria Sondule said...

Yup yup. It's a good thing he did it this year, so that next year when he want to take some girl to the prom he won't make a fool of himself.

Vizarya said...

Ah, but if the next girl is different then she won't know what she'll have missed out on.