Anyway, if this is about Ginger, then I doubt he'd sneer - he seems the type to grin in embarrassment or something(time to find out his style of dancing!! :D).
He's not THAT humble. Just because he's nice to me doesn't mean he's nice to everyone else. (although he is, mostly) And he said he can't dance, so his style shall be exactly like mine! :D Jumping up and down and making a fool of himself.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
4 comments:
Oh, I despise cheap glitter... it's so scratchy.
Anyway, if this is about Ginger, then I doubt he'd sneer - he seems the type to grin in embarrassment or something(time to find out his style of dancing!! :D).
He's not THAT humble. Just because he's nice to me doesn't mean he's nice to everyone else. (although he is, mostly) And he said he can't dance, so his style shall be exactly like mine! :D Jumping up and down and making a fool of himself.
YAY - common ground! Now you won't need to worry too much about about looking weird since your dance styles will complement each other's ;)
Hopefully. Lol.
Post a Comment