You cast a long shadow,
my love,
but stand so far
from this wall of hate
between us.
My fingers bleed
from pushing
against broken vows
while yours,
my love,
reflect the sun.
Do those porcelain hands
now stroke another cheek?
I hear your receding footsteps
echo in time
to the beat of my
broken heart.



10 comments:
Oh... *wide sad eyes*
This isn't true, is it? It feels so real <_<
Btw, K.H. is the son of my AP Chem teacher (couldn't tell you on my blog cuz people actually read it and want to know... if they knew he went to the same school they would make fun of me as soon as they got the chance).
O_o.......... I will not tease you, I will not tease you.......
No really, I won't.
Well, it's not about Brianna. Technically, I wrote it for Timothy, but I don't still have THAT much of a crush on him.
Wait, who else reads your blog? Do they e-mail you their comments or something? Do they pay you innumerable compliments for your wonderful writing? If I directed a comment at say, Alex, would she read it?
I love your poems :).
Hm. A lot of people read my blog... Sometimes my readers and I talk about what I post through chat - or in person if it's of particular "serious" interest - so it is rare that they post comments as often. I just happen to know that some of the readers are nosy... so I have to watch what I comment back on my blog in the chance that they do read it.
I know there are some readers who post as often as possible (like you), some who do so in their spare time (like Spring & Callie), some who comment on the minimum (like Ren & Insert Unoriginal), some who read but rarely, if ever, comment at all (like Anna & Becky), and some who just talk to me about it NOT through my blog - aka. in person/through chat/emails/etc (like Greg & Anonymous).
Not sure about the "innumerable compliments for [my] wonderful writing", but they do tell me if they like anything specifically. =S
And... I suppose someone would answer if you directed a question at them - although I beg that you do not change a random post into a discussion forum! I get enough e-mails as it is <_< And I cannot guarantee they will read the comment - for all I know, they could just look at the post itself and move on. I think Alex might look at the comment area if she had the time... but it all depends on the person. :-/
And whoops... this is long again.
XD, it's ok. Long comments are fun to read. Wow, so I guess you have quite an audience!
=] An audience, I do have - though they do not comment as often as yours (which is really great - comments are amazing and those who give them deserve to know how much they are appreciated by blog authors)!
Oh, wow you could understand my Spanish in the previous post. Coool. I am horrible at it. It is a nice poem but too romantic for me. Sorry.
Es bueno. Se que esta poema es muy romantica.
I take Honors Spanish at my school, so I can understand some Spanish. It annoys me that I can't do accents on my computer. How are people supposed to tell the difference between "yes" and "if"?
I always mix them up both Hungarian alphabet contains í. We have 42 letters but some of them are double ones such as cs dz dzs etc.
Post a Comment