
Hola mis amigos! I have just arrived home from Spring's house. It was altogether a lovely visit, prominently featuring, of course, The Quinceanos. (there should be a tilday on the second n, btw)
Spring and I got up early because Spring had to get her hair done. I decided to go with her, hoping that I would get to have my hair played with as well. (I did! It was really flooshy) Spring got it piled on top of her head in a bunch of ringlets, except for one curled strand that hung down her face. "Beautiful!" I said. And it was. She also had to wear a very pretty purple dress and a tiara and silk gloves. It made me think of Princess Diaries, which I have incidentally never seen.
We got ready at about 4 and went to Spring's church, where I explored and played the piano a bit before guests arrived. I'd just finished discovering that my phone was gone than who arrived but ANN MICHELLE!!!!!!!!! She was shorter than I expected, (sry) and very pretty, with a streak of dark hair falling down her back. Anyway, I was extremely excited to meet her, because she is THE Ann Michelle, so I took some pictures and tried to restrain myself from jumping up and down.
The service was wonderful. My cousin read some stuff and Spring walked up the isle to receive her special bouquet.
I think next came Tiempo de Vals, that song that I was supposed to learn to waltz to. *sheepish grin* Uh, yeah. Waltzing lessons please? Ann Michelle and I attempted to dance but pretty much failed. Spring also stepped on my foot and left me hopping around in circles.
Games, cake (tres leches) and other activities followed. Jenna broke the pinata on her second swing, Spring moaned as pictures of her were shown to the guests, and I sat on Hannah when someone stole my chair.
Sound like fun?



8 comments:
Yay! You got to meet Ann Michelle.
Princess Diaries is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. I know it's not much more than a typical chick flick/Disney tale, but Anne Hathaway is delightful as the main character.
Princess Diaries is a really good movie. The other one that comes to mind is The Prince and Me. The Prince has a British accent, need I say more? :)
Maria, good to know you had a fun weekend :D.
yay for quinces! yes, it sounded like fun.
Your hair was lovely ^-^ I was wondering who tagged along for some part of the makeover - I know I would've gone XD
Oh, Spring came to the school with her hair still styled up in the updo - I was like, "how did she keep it so neat!?" - makes me wonder how she fell asleep with all the pins holding her hair in place. o_O Eh well, she still looked stunning (though it would've been interesting if she had come wearing the tiara, silk gloves, and lavender-y dress w/ matching heels ^_~)
Hahaha, I think I would've warned you of my shortness... I totally fit in with the little siblings when they crowded around with that furry lemur! It was like it didn't really much matter where I stayed since my height let me mingle with the little ones and all of you XD Anyway, I could tell you were so excited (I was trying not to superflyingtacklepounce you by some random surprise) - especially when you made Spring take the picture =D (she was like, "What!?!" lol).
As for that waltzing bit... I say we were at least partially successful (hey, we didn't trip and fall! :D). Were you alright, though? It looked pretty painful when Spring stepped on you :-/
I can't believe I had to miss the rest of the festivities *muttermutter* family responsibilities *mutter* D: I didn't even get to taste the cake! =(
It was great seeing all of you in the slideshow, btw. So cute! :D
Right. This is long. I think I shall stop right here, now. ^-^;
Why thank you!
She did??? Yay, I think it was her dad's idea. I bet it takes forever to get all those bobby pins out.
Btw, she slept in her side, that's how she salvaged the hair.
Lol, actually, it didn't hurt all that much. Hopping around was just my immediate reaction. (don't ask why)
I'm sure they still have some leftover cake. It was a huge cake, and there were two of them O_O
Yeah - it was sad, though... she took all the bobby pins out for today =(
Ah - okay. I'm glad that you are really okay :D All that hopping around made me nervous.
@.@ Eep! Lots of cake! <_<
Hola, como estás? Yo estoy muy bien, y tú? :D
No estoy muy bien hoy, Ropi. (y no puedo usar accentos) Pero gracias por tu palabras!
Post a Comment