CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Why The Raspberry Crumbles

Being the selfish person that I am, I decided to make cookies (of a sort) and distribute them to my peers today. I made little bags for people who I would see after lunch so that the hungary people at my table people wouldn't eat their share of treats. 

Alfonso was the first person I gave them to, and he said a simple "Gracias." Abby hugged me, Jer said they tasted good, and Melinda thanked me profusely. 
Thankfully, I caught Timothy on the way to get his violin, so I was able to give him some. I made a half-hearted attempt to kiss him on the cheek, but somehow I don't think he would react the same way Beau and Ed would. Timothy, why are you still a source of conflicting emotions?? Why are you so important to me? I could name many reasons why you're a wonderful person, but that doesn't mean you should be important to me. I really don't understand you at all. And I understand how I feel about you even less. 

(Please know that this does not mean that I would ever compromise our newly achieved status of friendship.
I think all this is going to be misconstrued.)

2 comments:

Vizarya said...

Raspberry cookies? Sounds good... unfortunately, I'm not fond of raspberry anythings when it's not the simple fruit itself.

Cheeky things, aren't they? Those poor cookies - you're sticking so much more onto them than they can handle! D: It sounds like everyone enjoyed them, though. =]

Maria Sondule said...
This comment has been removed by the author.