CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

XOXO


I'm sick today, or so they tell me. Yesterday I threw up at 11, after experiencing severe nausea and a horrible headache. Needless to say, they told me to stay home and rest. But I can't! There's so much stuff I have to do! See if Brianna still cares, ask him for a ride, work on my EWU, prepare for Mock Trial... Ugh. And I tried out for Pit yesterday, so that's one more thing tacked onto my schedule if I make it. (which I will, because there were no viola tryout parts and my orch teacher put me on "the list.")

Congrats to Timothy, who's picture was in the paper because his team won a contest. 

I think I'm too sensitive. Whenever I like someone, I REALLY like them, and then when they do things that make me think they don't care about me I get really mad and offended. I don't want to be mad at the people I love, but they do these things that I can't stand, like completely ignoring me and then not giving a reason. And that's usually at the end of the relationship. (if we happen to be talking about dating) 
Brianna, I STILL LOVE YOU. 
But I don't want you if you're not going to treat me like you care. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better. It seems nowadays everyone is sick except me.

Vizarya said...

*hugs*

Maria Sondule said...

Woah, Ann Michelle is on a short comment spree...
Is everything alright?? (sry, but this is so... Un Ann Michelle-ish!)
Thanks for the hug. Though I shall prolly need it more this weekend. *hugs*

PS I apologize to all my readers for being annoying.

Zany said...

Feel better soon, Maria. And, you're not being annoying at all :).

Maria Sondule said...

zany: thanks for following my blog!

Anonymous said...

yikes, stomach things are the worst.

and aww i'm sorry. i understand though. and sorry i couldn't tell you what happened the other day when i was all upset... i wasn't really that comfortable in saying.

Vizarya said...

Sometimes a hug speaks more than any huge mass of words ever could! And, I'm trying to make up for the lengthy responses XD Lotsa things are happening.