
I would like to acknowledge several friends who have made my day:
Beau- who still texts me, and who offers support when I'm feeling down.
Ed- Who is the most wonderful friend in the entire world, and makes me feel like I'm right in what I do.
Jer- who's unique view of the world has made our conversations blog-worthy.
Melinda- who knows what to say.
Clap it up, they deserve it.
I am writing to ask for help. For our English class, we must write an original piece and perform it in front of the class. I have tons of stuff I could do, but I've already used it for something else, and that's not allowed. So I have to come up with something new. I am stuck in a chest-deep writer's ditch, with a block in front of it. Please give me some ideas!
On another note, I had the strangest dream yesterday:
I was on an island, covered with green sand. There were no trees, and I couldn't see because the sun was making me dizzy and it was incredibly hot. Suddenly, I could make out something in the distance, like a huge rock. I tried to walk toward it for some reason, but my legs were like iron footballs. Brianna appeared and tried to kiss me. I really didn't want to kiss him, but I couldn't get him off me, and he carried me to the edge of the water, which was about 5 feet behind me. Then he stepped back and watched with a blank face as a kraken rose out of the water and dragged me into the sea. I felt betrayed, and in the dream, I started crying, weeping, because someone I love had given me over to this monster. "He doesn't care, he doesn't care," I repeated over and over as I sank to the bottom of the ocean.
I woke up.
What does it mean?



6 comments:
*claps buoyantly* Yay for awesome friends! It's always nice to have such awesome people around ^_~
I think the dream means you are worried about where your current relationship with Brianna stands. The recent anonymity between you two has started to irk you... and follow you into your dreams! Sorry, that might not have helped. Sounds Halloween-y to me :-/ Maybe you notice it doesn't seem like he's doing enough to show he cares for you just as much as you care for him. Hm... I'm not very good at interpreting dreams. I'm sorry. D:
Mwa ha ha, things follow me into my dreams! I feel stalked now... I think you are right, but I also think that the fact that I'm not sure what I should do makes it a bigger deal. I've already had several people tell me to break up with him- for various reasons...
I don't want to, but I don't know if I can make him care about me either.
Awww, that's such a sad dream.
The only advice I got regarding relationships is that they shouldn't be too hard. If a relationship is requiring too much effort, you know it's not worth it :). I hope you figure everything out. Take care :).
I guess what you're going through is something of test on your relationship. I mean, no one ever said it was going to be smooth sailing the entire time... if both of you can get through this, I just think the relationship will be something far sweeter - it's like coasting over a hurdle you never knew was there.
How I know any of this is beyond me seeing as I have never been in a relationship of sorts with anyone... So, feel free to disregard this whole thing XD
Don't try too hard to save whatever is left - if he isn't willing to make as much effort as you, then you'll see it in time and figure your way around that somehow.
hello''nice blog huh'
thanks for the commnents in my blogspot''''
Hello Knowledge Seeker... I would comment on one of your blogs, but you seem to have abandoned them so I'll just say thank here: thanks for commenting!
Post a Comment