CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Spirit


I'm so mad I could burst, and I want him drawn and quartered. I hate him! I never want to speak to him again, if all he's going to do is rip out my heart and smash it with a hammer. I hate him with all of my heaving organs and with all the muscles of my arm that are so tense they're hurting. I want him to hurt like I hurt. I want him to scream and fling stones at me so I can hit him and grind him into the gravel like he
deserves. And then I want to pick him up again and leave him hanging in the middle of a forest for two days where a tiger will come and devour his defenseless flesh. I HATE him. 

I loathe him with all the loathing in the universe. I wish with all my heart that his head would crack open and his eyes would FALL OUT, rolling onto the floor where I can GRIND THEM INTO THE DIRT. I wish he would kill me so I could kill him every day for the rest of my existence. I wish I could rip off his toes... one by one... and cook them over a fire in front of his ugly face. 
Why would he do this??? What has so warped his common sense that he does something so AKLDJAS:LKDJA:SDJ!!!!!!!!! I HATE HIM HATE HIM HATE HIM

Disclaimer: I am not a raving psychopath. I would never hurt anyone on purpose. I'm just a little... irritated. 

8 comments:

Vizarya said...

O_O

"just a little irritated," she says. <_< I think this is more than "just a little" =P

But my, you are pretty creative... I usually don't end up following such a graphic train of thought when wishing ill will towards another.

*hands you stress ball and a cupcake* Cheer up for the holiday season!

Zany said...

Awww...I agree with Ann Michelle cheer up for the holiday season :D. Go outside and enjoy the snow. He's not worth sacrificing the holidays over.

changetheworld360 said...

Cheer up: It's the holidays! (Don't worry; I really haven't been in high spirits either. I'm just trying to survive until break.)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, not the most enjoyable thing I have read.

Maria Sondule said...

Ropi: I apologize for the non-enjoyableness of this post.

Anonymous said...

No problem, but it was a bit weird to see your psycho self.

Maria Sondule said...

Lol, I wish I didn't have to post that, but it really helped me feel better after people started commenting on it. Besides, it's no fun to read a bunch of "oh, life is full of sugar and pumpkin cookies" posts.
(even though I LOVE pumpkin cookies!)

Angie Kay Dilmore said...

I understand this completely, Maria. I've been there. I feel your pain.