Brianna: (ignores Maria for several weeks)
Maria: Brianna. Stop it. Do you still like me? Please let me know.
Brianna: Ok. Yes, I still like you. *kisses* (goes back to ignoring)
Scene Two
Maria: Brianna, I think we should break up.
Brianna: Ok.
(exit Maria)
And that's about it. My thoughts were that I really didn't have to put up with him treating me like he was, even after I asked him not to. So today, after Mock Trial, I said the exact words: I think we should break up. His response was: ok. So we're done now.
I'm sad, yes, because I do still like him a little, but there was no point in continuing. Now I'm technically free for Beau if he still wants me, or for some other random guy who will excite me for a while and end up breaking my heart.
I ask for e-hugs and real hugs of any kind, kind words, or mean words if you think what I did was wrong. (but I won't respond to mean words if I can help it) I'm trying not to be such a pity case, because after all I was the one who ended things, but I really wouldn't have if there were another option. :-( :-( :-(
Oh, and I made the pit. Yay. :-(



10 comments:
D:
*superflyingHUGGLEFYINGtacklepounce
NINJAleapgrawrFURspazzyGLOMPifies*
I think you know what that is all about. I can't believe some guys just can't get on with it and let girls know they'd like to break up. They have to do it over technology or plain ignore us, waiting for US to make the first move :-/ *does a waltz with you* Please don't be super changed because of this =(
Well, congratulations on making the pit~
Thanks.
I think technology is better than ignoring though. (and I have experienced both) You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get Brianna on his own to break up with him. But at least I did it in person! :D
*accidentally steps on Ann Michelle's toes*
I'm not as depressed as I was when Timothy broke up with me, so I don't think it'll be as bad. I wonder how he feels though... just because it seemed like he didn't care right then doesn't mean he's not hurt at least a little.
Maria,
I am so proud of you to actually break up with him, and not taking the backseat and waiting for him to make the first move. I think with time you're gonna realize, guys are very wussy. So it's good to get it right in there and make your own decisions.
I am sorry for it, on the other hand can't see the problem. You should just get it over.
Do you mean "get over it?"
Uh, I'm TRYING. I'm guessing you haven't ever had a girlfriend... Once you start loving someone, it's kinda hard to stop.
You are right but as I said I am on a low emotional level plus I am a boy so... yeah. Just get it over. I didn't say it is easy but do it.
Hey Maria. Congrats on making the pit. And trust me, sooner or later, at some point in time, they all end up breaking your heart. Even the good ones. That's just how they are.
Sorry if I offended you, I just didn't want to be like some girls who make TOO big fuss of it. I mean even I understand that you aren't happy but that's part of your life.
I'm not really offended. I know I'm one of those people who likes to make a big deal out of things because I don't have much of a life. And I don't really feel that horrible, I just don't understand WHY he was acting the way he was. It makes me so friggin mad....
hug hug huggggs
i'm not going to pretend that i know what i'm talking about because i really am not qualified to say anything regarding boyfriends, given my uh... recent troubles, but i will say that at least you were mature about it. maybe it's just one of those things that we learn from.
and yes! for the pit!
Post a Comment