CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best to Worst


TOP TEN BEST MOMENTS OF 2008 (in MY opinion)

10. Starting this blog
9. Disney trip
8. Deepcreek!
7. Ski trip
6. PMEA (and Beau)
5. Last curtain call of Anne of Green Gables when I kissed Andy on the cheek, lol (and all the play experiences)
4. Day Timothy agreed to be a yoke
3. Homecoming (and 1st kiss with Brianna)
2. 1st kiss!!!!!! (thanks Timothy)
1. The Saturday when I went over to Brianna's house and he told me he loved me.

TOP TEN WORST MOMENTS OF 2008
10. Being sick on Christmas
9. Lunch by myself last school year
8. Trying to put together the charity concert
7. Gym class
6. When Timothy didn't e-mail me for a week and a half and I got sick with worry that he had lice or something
5. Saying goodbye to Spring
4. Being discovered to have a blog
3. Lice
2. Breaking up with Brianna
1. When Timothy broke up with me by E-MAIL.

8 comments:

Zany said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR :D!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Let me give you a boyish-rational advice. Deal less with love and then the worst parts of your year will be eliminated by when you make your measure about 2009.

Maria Sondule said...

But the worst parts were preceded by the absolute best parts! I don't think anyone else will want to date me though, so 2009 will probably not be full of breakups and such.

changetheworld360 said...

Interesting lists. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

to number 4 on the worst list, i literally shouted 'aw crap!'

Vizarya said...

Goodness, the memories sure do pile up... I don't think I could do something like this. I can't ever seem to remember enough on my own <_< I just go through each day one by one as they come.

Happy New Year, too.

Maria Sondule said...

:-) That's why I keep a diary and a blog. Plus, this year was very cut and dry with experiences. If something was good, it was REALLY good.

Vizarya said...

Hahaha, true, true...

That's pretty awesome :D