I have not posted in a while, so to make up for that there will be two today, starting with this one. I got sick on Christmas with a really really bad cold. My temperature was 103 and I felt as if I were being baked alive. Once the fever had subsided, I was left with a scratchy and irritable throat- not good at all when you like to sing as much as me. I went to Broadview anyway, hoping to see Spring, but I wasn't allowed to hug anyone for fear that they might catch the bug as well. Austin got sick.
I did see Spring, and we got to share a room at the local "hotel." }:-) I learned some of You Raise Me Up on the piano (but I couldn't sing it) and Spring and I snuck into the auditorium and gave fake speeches on the podium. We also utilized the dance floor to try and do bridges and waltz.
Alas, our time has come to an end. Blat. Tee hee...



5 comments:
Awwwww, I hope you are feeling better.
"You Raise Me Up" is such an awesome piece. I just have to really stretch my fingers to reach sometimes XD
But poor you! Being sick the entire time =( At least you have had time to get over it.
You can play it too???
I sort of simplified it so my short stubby fingers can reach all the notes...
Well, I don't think I ever tried finishing the entire thing, but I've definitely got the first few pages down (lol, I played it earlier to make sure... it's a good thing I knew where the music was XD).
I should finish it eventually, though. ^-^
I'm stuck after the second refrain. It changes into a 4 flat key I think.
Post a Comment