CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Look into their Eyes

Misty spirits rise

Beneath the silver moon
Calling ghostly cries

Look into their eyes
Beneath the silver moon
Misty spirits rise

Look into their eyes
Beneath the silver moon
Calling ghostly cries

Look into their eyes
Beneath the silver moon
Misty spirits rise

Look into their eyes
Beneath the silver moon
Calling ghostly cries

Look into their eyes
Beneath the silver moon
Misty spirits rise
Calling ghostly cries


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you write it? The photo is nice.

Maria Sondule said...

Yes, I wrote it. Otherwise I would give the name of the author.

Vizarya said...

What an interesting format you have here. The repetition of phrases, and re-arrangement of their organization make for a curious train of thought. The photo definitely ties in with the piece.

Fabulous~

Maria Sondule said...

'Tis a villanelle.

Anonymous said...

I see, it sounds logical. Then may I say good job? :P

Maria Sondule said...

Thank you!

Vizarya said...

Villanelle... no wonder I thought the format seemed familiar (I was searching for poetry types once and came up with this amazing list, eventually perused them to see which was easier, and promptly forgot their names) <_<

But yes, I agree with ropi - good job!