CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Human Ice

Well, I am now pretty sure that when I'm old I'll freeze to death. I'm always so cold! I don't know what it is with me, maybe my normal temperature is higher than normal. But every time I shake hands with somebody, the first thing they notice is that my hands are incredibly cold. Beau even checked my arm for a pulse (because he said I needed more circulation in my fingers) and didn't find one. 

Whenever I'm at home, I like to snuggle up with this fleece blanket we have, and usually I shiver all night except for when I take my shower. Why? WHY?? 

Mock Trial was yesterday... I stayed with Brianna afterwards so he could drive me home, and he gave me a lecture about the uselessness of his team. "They didn't do ANYTHING the entire practice!" 
I kept my mouth shut, because truthfully I hadn't been the most focused either. Beau has apparently decided that he wants to keep contacting me! That is a very good thing, although it will die down soon I think. We weren't doing anything yesterday that concerned the witnesses, so I spent a lot of time talking to Beau. *guilty smile*
Double la! He still wants to talk to me!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have normal hands.

Maria Sondule said...

That's good!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think you sould be careful with this Beau thing...

Maria Sondule said...

Lavender Rose: What exactly do you mean? (and I probably agree with you)

Anonymous said...

It can say thanks mainly to the Hungarian technology. Have you heard that Hungarians invented the pocket?

Maria Sondule said...

Really? That's really cool!

Anonymous said...

Hint: you can see a crappy video clip about Palotás. I am on it.

Vizarya said...

I used to feel cold pretty easily. But now... I'm practically in love with any chilly breeze that happens my way. Everyone else will complain about how freezing cold the weather is, and I'm just off hyper about the whole fact and cannot WAIT to head out.

I guess eventually you'll "warm up", so to speak. My fingers are almost always cold (especially when I play the piano... it's weird, but it was bearable. I suppose the trick is not to think about it much - and keep that fleece blanket handy.

Oh, try not to fall for Beau if you like Brianna?

Maria Sondule said...

No, I don't like Beau that way at all. He's like Ed. A really cool friend, but that's it.
Aurgh, I can't bear playing the piano when my fingers are cold! Fantasie Impromptu especially.
And you MUST come to the quinceanos!! Or else I'm going to get Spring to drive me over to your house and break down the door!

Vizarya said...

Ah, okay. Yay for Brianna, then!

And I know! Playing with cold fingers is impossible (and yet somehow, I manage). It's not very fun when my fingers get stiff. I can imagine difficulties trying to play Fantasie Impromptu with cold fingers <_<

So, on another note - my mom says yes... therefore I hope to see you soon! Woo - my front door gets to remain intact! :D