I'm at Spring's house now, and we're having a "grand ol' time." Yesterday was full of good food and wonderful experiences. I of course bothered Spring incessantly about Brianna and Timothy, but she always takes it with a smile on her face and says I'm not annoying. :-)
Jenna and Lila got into a fight which resulted in Lila screaming her head off and stomping around the house. She scratched me and I still have a mark.
Beau texted me and keeps asking to call me because his thumb was smashed in a car door. I usually don't respond because my family makes me turn off my phone about as soon as I turn it on. But it's good that we're still friends.
I invited Brianna over; he hasn't responded yet.
That's all my news for now. The quinceanos is tomorrow, and I'm really excited. Apparently, we're supposed to dance to Tiempo de Vals, which is some sort of waltz. LOL. I can't dance to save my life.
I apologize for this horrible post. I was going to include a certain poem, but I don't feel like getting up to get it. Oh well.
HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING!
Friday, November 28, 2008
So Life is Good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
'Tis fine. No apologies needed.
Beau must really fancy you. :) Just kidding; it's just kind of interesting that he constantly texts you even though you met once.
How went waltzing?
I have danced waltz twice. I loved it. We don't celebrate thanksgiving.
zany: well, we all sort of jumbles ourselves together and moved around.
Tiempo de Vals... awesome fancy name! You know, for the Filipino version we call it a Cotillion dance. I wonder why waltzing is so popular in this right. :-/
XD We didn't die when we waltzed! So, that was good. :D
HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING TO YOU, TOO!
That's really amazing that two cultures on complete opposite ends of the earth come up with the same customs!
Yes, we didn't die. I was really sad though because I actually practiced beforehand and I thought I had it! But I didn't.
=(
Oh, but the Philippines was taken over by Spaniards, so I suppose it makes sense the two cultures are still majorly linked.
Really?? Wow, I never knew that. Thanks for the history lesson!
=] No problemo~
Post a Comment