CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Love and Lust/ 100th post


Love and Lust 

steal down an ancient
dusty street.
Entrancing,
drawing to their cages,
the people that they meet.
Sometimes Love
fills a young one's heart
with sacred oath.
And sometimes
heavy Lust comes crashing in.
But mostly both.

Yesterday I went over to Brianna's house.♥ We played ping-pong for a while (I lost, obviously, even though his sister was helping me) and then we went into his little sitting-room thing to watch LOTR 3. (He didn't get to finish it over at my house so I consented to watch it with him) 
While sitting there with him trying to be interested in the movie, I thought of something.
I felt at home. I am comfortable being in his house with his family. 
This is so wonderful! With Timothy, I always felt alienated from his family, never quite sure what to do in front of them. But Brianna's sisters are so like Lila and his parents are so like mine that I feel safe with them. I hope this doesn't end soon.

Also, woot, 100 posts! It took me about 6 months to write this many. Wow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm so glad you're back! and yay for 100 posts!

changetheworld360 said...

What a milestone! At this rate, it's going to take a year for me to get there...

Anonymous said...

100 posts took me a bit less than a year. I am bad at table tennis too.

Vizarya said...

Congratulations!

My, what an intriguing topic to put... I like the last line the most XD In other words, you perfectly related everything to lead up to the wonderful conclusion!
:D

Anonymous said...

Yay, 100 posts! And you are so good at making poems rhyme. It sounds sonatural, not forced lke when I try to make rhyming poems.

Maria Sondule said...

WHAT??? Your rhyming poems are wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

No, they're not!