CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Variations


Dance Parhelia, Suite Concertante, Variations.... Yesterday was all about music. (well, not entirely) I went to a music festival where we practice three incredibly hard songs all day with an orchestra and then perform the next day. (today!) So there goes all my homework time... 

I originally brought several books to read but it turns out I didn't have time to get settled into them, what with all the socializing I ended up doing. 
I met this guy (who I shall here call Beau) who was a friend of a friend. He spent almost the entire day flirting with me. Lol, we traded shoes, and his feet are SO big! Mine made his feet hurt. 
I have a question: is it wrong to flirt when I have a boyfriend? I don't really think so, and I didn't make Beau believe I was single or anything. (in fact I told him I have a boyfriend) I'll have to use some of the things he did- they were really fun. (like he would squeeze my shoulder or my foot to see if my toes were in the front of his shoes) 
La! Someone likes me! Even if it will only last until the end of today.
Later, Brianna came over! ♥♥ We played boggle and scrabble and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company- I have seriously never been so enthusiastic about another person. (except maybe Spring, and that's just hyperness) Beau actually called when Brianna was there, despite having already texted me several messages. It made for a very awkward conversation...
"Who was that?"
"Well, he's just this guy."
"Oh. Do I know him?"
"Uh, no."
"Why was he calling?"
"Well, hmm. I don't know if I should answer that."

That conversation didn't happen, thankfully. 
I wish I could spend more time with Brianna, and go places, not just over to each other's houses. But he's really busy, and so am I. And it's not cold enough to go ice-skating yet. 
Disclaimer: I would NEVER EVER cheat on Brianna. He's the best thing about my life right now.
PS. My mom might make me take down this post, though I don't see anything bad about it, so read quickly!

8 comments:

Vizarya said...

Goodness! What events have thus transpired! ^_~

Just make sure to remind Brianna that you like him, I guess. He may start to wonder if you just go off about other guys he may or may not know. I don't know if he's the jealous, protective type or anything, so I can't exactly say much. At least we know you wouldn't cheat on him - the thing is... does he know that?

Anonymous said...

Well an advice: do not risk too much with flirting. I am conservative and I have disagreed with some of your approaches already. Maybe some boys think in the same way as me.

Maria Sondule said...

Well, Beau has already gotten over me, so it's no biggie. And Brianna is not the jealous type, or so he says.
Grr. I've been trying to work up the courage to say "I love you," but I always falter at the last second.
Any advice?

Anonymous said...

My advice: If you don't feel comfortable saying it, then don't say it. I know I'm over-simplifying, but that's the best advice I can give.

changetheworld360 said...

Wow, interesting. I'm not sure what I'd say if I were put in a similar situation. Perhaps I would say something really stupid and then come across as weird as I usually do.

Anonymous said...

Alcohol gives courage. :P However I think the smell of alcohol doesn't make you too attractive. :P

Maria Sondule said...

I've never had alcohol except in wine and I don't like it, so that's out. Besides, alcohol is bad for you.

Anonymous said...

Ropi: I beg to differ. Alcohol doesn't give you courage, it just switches off your brain. I don't see how that is being brave.