CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

I reccomend:

Lately there have been a lot of posts about music. 

This prompted me to make a list of some of my new favorite songs. Here are the songs I would add to my mother's ipod (which I borrow) if I could:

Miscellaneous:
Every Time we Touch
Tragedy 
Behind these Hazel Eyes
Don't Give Up
Nemo
Over the Hills and Far Away
Dark Blue
Piano Man
Breathe
Fly
Little Wonders
Fall For You
I'm Not Gonna Write You a Love Song
Unwritten

Muse:
Starlight
Hysteria
Knights of Cydonia
Time is Running Out
Supermassive Black Holes

Basshunter:
All I Ever Wanted
I can Walk on Water, I can Fly
Angel in the Night
Numa Numa

Santana:
Smooth
Into the Night
Why Don't You and I

Coldplay:
Yes
Lovers in Japan
Life in Technicolor




6 comments:

changetheworld360 said...

Interesting picks; you have very eclectic taste. I should point out that "I'm Not Gonna Write You A Love Song" (Sara Bareilles! =D) is just called "Love Song".

Maria Sondule said...

Well true, but Love Song just sounds so generic.

Vizarya said...

XD

Musique c'est magnifique (may it be noted that I do NOT speak French and only have a generally rough idea of the accuracy of this statement)...

Maria Sondule said...

I got a lot of the songs from your blog (as I'm sure you can tell) Congrats on good music choices! I would put your entire blog soundtrack on here, except that would make it way too long.

Vizarya said...

o_O
Oh deary... I just thought about how long the list would go <_<

It'd take up a whole page unless you mashed them together - lol!

Maria Sondule said...

Yup. Though I don't like every single song on your blog. Most of them though. Yay, you put on Teardrops On My Guitar!!!!