CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Public Again!!

This blog is now public again. This means that I can secure more readers, and talk with more people. My blog is open to the world!!

However, I will miss knowing who can read my blog. Timothy will now be able to access it, although I doubt he will, and Brianna will be able to too if he wishes. 
So I will try to post less things about those people who I do not wish to insult. 

Beware, my friends, this is a trial... if things go wrong, or I make a mistake, this blog will go back to being private forever and ever.

5 comments:

Vizarya said...

WOOT!
So what made the decision come through?

Maria Sondule said...

I have no idea, I guess my parents are just really REALLY REALLY REALLY nice. (wink)

Maria Sondule said...

Yes, I want to emphasize that my parents are really, really, extraordinarily wonderful. The best parents in the world - the most generous, kind, understanding, etc etc. And, by the way, they monitor my blog! Aren't they just the greatest?! (wink)

:-)

Anonymous said...

Well I have been quite lucky so far with my public blog.

changetheworld360 said...

Congrats! Prepare to be enlightened. :)