1. Definitely possible 2. You could do it... but I don't know if your definition of more is more posts or longer ones. 3. Haha, I should go do that too! 4. Yep, possible. 5. Hm... stressing out can be good for you though - in moderate amounts.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
5 comments:
we share all but #1
These are far from impossible, so I would say that you can keep these.
Happy New Year!
1. Definitely possible
2. You could do it... but I don't know if your definition of more is more posts or longer ones.
3. Haha, I should go do that too!
4. Yep, possible.
5. Hm... stressing out can be good for you though - in moderate amounts.
Everyone should have #1 on there list ;) But I dont think thats possible for you Maria :D youre already super nice to me
Not getting stressed out takes a hell of a lot of practice. The rest sound easy.
You and Snark are a real classic combination, d'you know that? Did I say I like the cut of his jib?
Post a Comment