Your oblique conceptual connections are quite fascinating, Maria. You've become freer with that since I started reading your blog. It seems to be your direction. I want to see where it goes.
This was so interesting to read. I love the way you manipulate words and put them together with others, to make completely different and irregular meanings - brilliant! You have a great talent; I'll be closely reading more. xxx
Really, I just have to wonder where you come up with the things you do. Even when I saw the cartoon, I didn't think of something as creative as this! Brava~
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
3 comments:
Your oblique conceptual connections are quite fascinating, Maria. You've become freer with that since I started reading your blog. It seems to be your direction. I want to see where it goes.
This was so interesting to read. I love the way you manipulate words and put them together with others, to make completely different and irregular meanings - brilliant! You have a great talent; I'll be closely reading more. xxx
Really, I just have to wonder where you come up with the things you do. Even when I saw the cartoon, I didn't think of something as creative as this! Brava~
Post a Comment