Aw, and I already read the answer since I went backwards commenting on your posts :-/
It's okay though, I'm terrible at these riddles. The next thing that came to mind was: "The man sat still for 48 hours because he'd fallen into a drying concrete block and had to wait for someone to jackhammer him out." And, really, that's just absurd. >_<
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
2 comments:
'48 hours' is an exciting TV show?
*bursts out laughing* I love JJ Beazley's guess!
Aw, and I already read the answer since I went backwards commenting on your posts :-/
It's okay though, I'm terrible at these riddles. The next thing that came to mind was: "The man sat still for 48 hours because he'd fallen into a drying concrete block and had to wait for someone to jackhammer him out." And, really, that's just absurd. >_<
Post a Comment