1. Do you normally need a loud alarm clock to wake you up in the morning?
2. Do you usually hit the snooze control to get a few minutes more sleep when the alarm goes off?
3. Do you find that getting out of bed in the morning is usually a struggle?
4. Do you sometimes sleep through the alarm?
5. Do you sleep longer on weekends than you normally do during the week?
6. On vacations and holidays, do you sleep longer than you normally do?
7. Do you often feel that your "get-up-and-go" has "gotten-up-and-gone?"
8. Do you find it more difficult to attend to routine chores than normal?
9. Do you sometimes fall asleep when you had not intended to?
10. Do you sometimes find yourself getting very sleepy while you are sitting and reading?
11. Do you sometimes find yourself getting very sleepy while watching TV?
12. Do you get sleepy when you are on a long trip in an airplane or car?
13. Do you get sleepy after eating a large lunch?
14. Do you go to sleep while sitting quietly in a public place?
15. Have you sometimes found yourself getting extremely sleepy when you stop in traffic?
16. Do you drink more than four cups of caffeinated beverages a day?
If you got more than 4, you do not get enough sleep!!! If you got more than 10, it's serious and if you don't change your sleep schedule it could have lasting effects on your health.



6 comments:
I scored 4, but I find that I'm more prone to these characteristics if I sleep too long. Takes all sorts...
I scored four too!
And being tired after sleeping a long time isn't uncommon. It's like an overdose of lethargy.
What's interesting is that all my classmates scored higher than me.
You must be a clean living girl, Maria. Like me!
I got 2.
Ah, well you must have an even better sleep schedule!
Pfahahaha... I scored 1 (#5, if you're curious)! *shakes head* I'm almost ashamed! But then again, Ropi got a 2, so my score can't possibly be that odd. ^^;
Post a Comment