1. Put your brother's CDs in different cases.
2. Bring home a detention from school.
3. Make a yule log- out of a log. And put shaving cream on it.
4. Turn all the clocks ahead one hour.
5. Hide all the food except the matzah. (but hide it in your brother's room)
6. Write an angry letter to someone in your family from a random person. (but tell them it was you relatively soon after they read the letter because that could backfire)
7. Hug someone, then tell them you have lice.
8. Put salt in your brother's water at dinner.
9. Get a bunch of your friends and go around telling people that there's a freaking pop quiz in Death's class and it's on QUANTUM PHYSICS!
10. And here's the Disney April Fool's joke: Take the soap out of the shower. Imagine the look on your brother's face when he goes to take a shower and there's no soap!! Remember to put the soap back when you're done.
These may seem mean spirited, but it's April Fools! I would laugh if someone played a joke on me... because after all that's the fun of the holiday. I tried to think of some good ones (that I would do). Any good April Fools stories?



4 comments:
After reading this post, I feel bad for your brother. I like no. 2 and 7.
haha! those are pretty good! I haven't really done any jokes on april fools day. But I want to try yours:4,7,8 lol.
I took toilet paper out of a single public bathroom before though.. it was fun. lol
Number 3 made me laugh :D Your ideas seem pretty good! And, yes, quite spirited ;) I'm glad you've found your fun.
Idk, but not many people were really getting into April Fools this year D: I do know that a friend of mine baked some cookies and giving it to people, waiting until they had bitten into their first bite before reminding them what day it was. The best part was how they either stopped chewing or sloooowwwweeeeeddddd down remarkably as they put two and two together. Their faces were priceless XD
The cookies were perfectly fine, though. Coconut, I believe. Tasty, too... =]
I heard another friend of mine forwarded all the clocks in the house by a good few hours before waking her brother and saying how utterly LATE he was (he leaves at 7 to get to school at 8, but the real time was EARLY - like, 4-ish am).
That's pretty much all that I heard yesterday that seems anywhere near as "good".
What about your day? How'd it go?
Nah, April Fools was really unspirited for me too. I do the classic April 2nd jokes on people though, because everyone's expecting them on April 1st.
I'm going to do the cookie thing next year!
Post a Comment