CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blow Out the Candles

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO WEEKS!!!! Yay! I never thought I'd be this old! I mean, I knew it, but when I was a little kid I couldn't get my mind past twelve. 

This year will hopefully be better than the last one. (I spent it in seclusion) I still don't want to have a party, because it would be a total disaster, but I at least want to do something with my family. I wish that I could spend time with a certain individual (not counting Spring, obviously), but I'm afraid if I invited him over he'd be bored. Or awkward. (just a note, why do boys always get really bad haircuts? My crush got his (perfect, of course) hair cut, so that now it looks like he has a huge mop of hair on top of his head but not on the sides. Plus he used wax on it so it looked wet. Lol. It smelled good, though...)
My biggest birthday pet peeve is when people get you stuff you don't ask for or don't need. That's why I make a list of stuff every year. I don't expect to get everything on it, but it's like, I don't want anything else, so what's the point....?
Anyway, all I want is love and affection from my friends and family. And maybe for someone to say "happy b-day" on my b-day. A hug? Someone to accompany me to my dad's b-day present? We shall see.

3 comments:

Vizarya said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!

Wow, you're pretty sure about what you want for your birthday... I always ask for surprises XD

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever need half the things I get, but it's always the thought that counts.

And some guys just have strange ideas for what counts as a good/cute haircut. It's ridiculous...

C. Louis Wolfe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY early Maria! Have a GREAT time & make sure you have lot's of fun, however try to keep it legal!!!! ;^)~

Zany said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, Maria!!!

I hope you get to spend time with the guy you mentioned :). Keep us posted :).