
Everyone who has entered into my heart stays there forever. It's like I have little walled-off patches for certain people. Timothy has one, Brianna has one, Beau has one, my drifted-away friends all have their won corners. It's nice, because if they ever decide they want to get in touch with me again, I'll have a little store of love all set up. Plus, when I'm feeling sad it's neat to go into one of those corners and remember the comforting times, long gone though they may be. Look to the future, I always say, but the past can be just as soothing, if not more so.
There is a point, in any given relationship, where you don't care what the other person thinks of you. You don't care if they hate you, or think you're annoying, or whatever. That is "getting over," because you're free to live your own life without the burden of someone else's opinion.
But give them a little love, 'k?
http://www.ndesign-studio.com/images/portfolio/illustration/abstract-virus-1.jpg



3 comments:
Wow, if I had insight like this, my life would run INFINITESIMALLY smoother.
I'm so happy! It makes me realize something. I really think I am over Kevin now... I saw him today, and I just didn't feel anything anymore. I didn't automatically start wondering if he really saw me, or what he thought... I just saw him.
*sighs* It's nice not worrying about him so much anymore.
It makes me smile, though some part of me feels the pang of the fact that I may never get the chance to even know him as a friend.
~*~
Anyway, moving on... you shouldn't call them corners. Corners have endings, but what you describe is more smoothly curved in a cusp - you must have an immensely impeccable flower if that is the case. ;D I'm a visual person, if that doesn't make sense... I'm sorry.
You and love XD It helps me carry on. =)
Nice insight M- & sweet too. Again another cool pic! Where do you find those?
It is one of my favourite posts. Very insightful.
I agree with you, every person and relationship teaches us something about ourselves.
Post a Comment