I hope that this will be the only blogthing ever posted on this blog. But I saw this one and I decided to post it just because. I tried to answer all the questions as honestly as possible, but of course mood influences things. I encourage you to take the quiz and tell me your results! :-)
Your Ego is Small |
![]() You are quite humble. You try not to spend too much time congratulating yourself. You're proud of who you are, but you're also secure. You don't need to brag. You see yourself and others in a pretty realistic way. You appreciate strengths and faults. You respect people and believe that you can learn from them. |




7 comments:
You're quite happy with yourself. You can't help but have a big ego.
You admit that there may be other superstars in the world, but you haven't met any.
You tend to be the brightest one in the room, and you can't help but get a big head from it.
Just remember that even if people know how great you are, they don't always need to be reminded of it!
Well, too bad I don't really consider people's emotions when I tell something to them.
You don't have a high opinion of yourself. You're happy with who you are, but you don't feel special.
You believe you're just like everyone else. You aren't more unique or more deserving.
While it's good to be humble, make sure you don't sell yourself short.
You may not have a superiority complex, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself.
Huh, figures.
For the record, I constantly try to better myself all while feeling ordinary, so that statement isn't completely accurate.
Same as you again.
Just as I expected.
From all of you. :-)
Yay for small egos~
Post a Comment