CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Seventh Deadly Sin

I'm not really sure how to write this post, since I don't have a good acquaintance with the seventh deadly sin (which I don't think I can name because my mother would get mad). I mean, sure, I like people, but does that count? What if you want to kiss someone? What if you want to kiss them because you actually like them? 

I have no idea, but in my view, the seventh deadly sin is beyond that.
I wish someone could come along, maybe my height, nice smile, preferably with brown hair that falls into his face, with a kind heart and a spark of inventiveness. Oh, and he has to read.
Unfortunately, I cannot see any Edward Cullens around, so I'll have to wait until I can go somewhere new and meet different people. This means the seventh deadly sin will not be any sort of problem for me in the near future. (and here's where the parents say "Phew!")

If only it all were about love instead. (and that's more what I'm geared toward, being a romantic sort of person) If only we didn't have eyes. If only we could know. 
If only (certain) boys weren't idiots.        

4 comments:

Vizarya said...

Ah, if only it were all about love instead... the world would be a pleasant sort of place - dreamy with ecstasy and fulfilled passions.

I wonder what I'd come up with if I tried writing about the seven deadly sins...

Do you mind if I try?

Anonymous said...

I am handicapped with religions. I used to know it as well as the Eithfold Path of Hindus but I forgot religious issues unless it has political history connection.

Maria Sondule said...

Ann Michelle: not at all! It's not as if I was the first one to come up with the idea...

Vizarya said...

Passing the idea along then :)
Alrighty~ Let's see where this takes me.