CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Note to Parents

Dear Mom and Dad,
Let me say again how thankful I am that you let me keep this blog. You are certainly allowed to read it anytime you wish, but I would like to ask a few favors.
1. Please do not edit my blog. That's just cruel.
2. Please don't leave weird comments that embarrass me or have nothing to do with the subject at hand.
3. Please don't respond in person to anything I say on this blog unless my statements are specifically directed at you. If you hadn't found out about this, I would still be writing the same thing. If I wanted you to respond, i would tell you in person.
This of course does not include situations where my health is in jeopardy or if I write something about you that would like to be removed.

Please take into consideration my sanity and social health.
Your Loving Daughter,
Maria

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Maria's parents read this I think it is a fair offer. :D