CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Fixing my Attitude


Lately my posts have been about hate. I don't like to use the word hate, because it's very strong and should only be used under extreme circumstances. I've probably never felt real hate. 

Much like the word love. I try not to use that either, because it's sort of.... I don't really know how to describe it. Sacred?
Anyway, I'm going to list one thing I love for every time I used the word hate in previous posts. 
Hopefully this will help me shift perspectives.
I love: 
1. My friends. Bless them, they're so wonderful!! Kind, loyal people who read this even though they don't have to. They deserve the best of life, and I hope good fortune finds them soon. (not that it hasn't already) 
2. My family. Wow, Spring, two categories with you. My family is my support system, and they will never let me down as long as I live. 
3. Playing music. If you have never played music, you must, because it is the most wonderful sensation in the world. You get lost in your own little world, and all your troubles seem to melt away in the passion of the notes. 
4. The ocean/water. Water! The taste, touch, smell, sight, and sound of water. Ahh... I love it when it rains. A fresh smell wafts over the grass, colors are brighter, and, well, rain is lucky.
5. The feel of skin against skin. (or lip against skin or lip against lip (in ascending order)(lips are so weird! Why does it feel so good to kiss someone?)) There's some psychology behind this, actually. Humans love touching each other. (aah, that sounds weird, but it isn't) I forget why. 

I think that's it. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is good that you like those things. However there are billons of girls on the Earth so I have quite good chance to find a girl who likes Ropi. So I think my situation isn't so bad, moreover I am not hated at school.

Vizarya said...

XD That's an awesome list you've got there. I totally agree with all of them... I just don't know about the last one (never really happened to experience that one on one so... ya) ^-^

Maria Sondule said...

You will eventually. It's the greatest feeling in the world.

Maria Sondule said...

Ropi: but will you find a girl who likes Ropi, that you like?