
I stocked up on tons of posts this week; funny posts, sappy posts, posts that hated the world, philosophical posts, psychological posts. But I'm going to put before you a rather generic post because it will give me an excuse to talk about all sorts of stuff instead of just one topic.
My troublesome week:
Sunday- :-(
Monday= ♥ I think I annoyed Timothy beyond reason. Why in the world does he like me???
Tuesday- :-( :-( :-( NO classes with Melinda. I made a stop motion movie.
Wednesday- Lol, I'm now on the youth group board for my temple. They need one rep from each grade, and I'm basically the only one who comes regularly. I don't even like our youth group, but oh well.
Thursday- Charity concert today... it went well. I actually played ok. Timothy and I don't have any classes together. (dark look) But I suppose it's for the best.
We watched a baseball clip, and a guy hit a ball into the stadium, and guess who caught it? My cousin Jonathan!! Jonathan was on TV!!!!!
Friday- We went to see a production of a play, directed by none other than Dale. Spring, do you remember Dale? And cute li'l Ben with his fuzzy hair was in it. (except he was marginally taller) So was Maggie. Spring, do you remember any of these people?
Saturday- I went clothes shopping with my dad and got some stuff for gym. We also had to go to Timothy's work place so I got to see him. But he doesn't care.
I also watched HP 4 and paid close attention to Cedric, since he's going to be Edward in Twilight. I'm sorry, but I think he's too skinny and his voice is wrong and he's not that great an actor. He'd better be good, or he's going to get a lot of hate mail from Twilight fans. (not me though)
Some random thoughts going through my head:
Has anybody been asked an innocent question that they want to answer, but they don't want to lie and the truth is.....? (hopes people will understand) I didn't answer at all, and I guess that was rude of me, but oh well. I'll apologize once I get a message from my victim. I associate my victim with the color yellow for some reason.
My obsession with Celtic Oddessy is officially over. So that leaves me free now to become obsessed with Coldplay. I love Viva La Vida and Violet Hill and Clocks. (I was so surprised that Clocks was by Coldplay, because it was a song I'd actually heard)
I have finished another writing project! And I fell in love with my characters in the process. That always seems to happen. Goodbye Jasmine and Aiden and Logan and Ana. Did you know that love is like a drug for humans? It releases the same chemicals in our brains as some hallucinogens. Except it doesn't kill you.
Well, no, that's not true. Love can kill you. Love can do worse than kill you. Esp unrequited love.
Anyone here ever felt unrequited love?
I read somewhere that a lot of people fall in love for the first time in 9th grade. Bleh.
I was asked this week what my favorite kind of movies are. (Uh, good ones?) I said emotional ones and then I looked at my profile and there's only one or two emotional movies there. Creepy. Either I don't know myself very well or a lot of movies I like aren't in there.
Hmm. I was going to relate this somehow to the title, (which incidentally is a refrain to a coldplay song) but this post is already too long. Thanks for listening to my rant about nothing.
*click, click, click*
Sunday, August 24, 2008
(If you Love Me) Won't You Let Me Know
Posted by Maria Sondule at 7:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yes, you finally discovered the brilliance of Coldplay! :) Their new album was cool, but IMO, their best album by far is A Rush of Blood to the Head. Other than that, I hope you get other comments besides mine.
"Clocks" was pretty popular when it came out (and still is), so I'm sure you've heard it in a bunch of random places and didn't know who it was by. That's basically how I discovered Coldplay.
XD I didn't know who did "Clocks" either! It was so funny because I liked the song, but I didn't know the title or the artist(s) ^-^;
hmm I have a feeling that you are a teenager. It was hidden by you very well for a long time. :D You had a quite eventful week. From tomorrow I will get ready to school.
Really? I thought it was kind of obvious. All those little clues... like my use of smileys and mentionings of school and use of the word "mom". But maybe that's just me being weird.
Thanks!
Not really, since at the really beginning I thought you are in your 40s and with time that number decreased. You showed yourself too mature at first. :D
My 40s???? Why?? Which post did you read first?
Post a Comment