CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Busted

Ok, my parents found out about my blog, and they made me make it private. (Wow, I love my parents! I can't believe they didn't make me delete it!) Sorry for the inconvenience.
I will also not be allowed on my computer for a week.

4 comments:

changetheworld360 said...

Wow, that really blows! I think I may have a part in this since I was the one who gave you the idea to start a blog. :(

Vizarya said...

Yay, at least you can still post (much "whew!" since you didn't have to suddenly delete your blog)!

I hope your week long time away from the cp will be done sooner than you expect (or just that you keep writing while not on the compy so you have stuff to post when you return)~

^_~

Anonymous said...

I hope you spend your week usefully.

Maria Sondule said...

Thanks