What was the best and worst moment of your first day of school?
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well on the first school day you don't really have good moments. On the last day maybe... Well I am not sure which was the first post I read from you but at first you didn't sound as a teenager at all. At least not as a Hungarian one so yeah.... :D
Hm, best moment: finding out I finally shared classes with friends of mine (like Spring, for instance - that was pretty awesome). Worst? Finding out how many textbooks I got on the first day alone - and having no locker to put them into... for a WHILE o_O
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
2 comments:
Well on the first school day you don't really have good moments. On the last day maybe... Well I am not sure which was the first post I read from you but at first you didn't sound as a teenager at all. At least not as a Hungarian one so yeah.... :D
Hm, best moment: finding out I finally shared classes with friends of mine (like Spring, for instance - that was pretty awesome). Worst? Finding out how many textbooks I got on the first day alone - and having no locker to put them into... for a WHILE o_O
Post a Comment