CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

8 Things Quiz

8 Things I am passionate about:
1. Books
2. Writing
3. Trees/environment
4. Music
5. Judaism
6. Spanish and Hebrew
7. Learning
8. My friends (here prominently including Timothy)

8 Things to do Before I die:
1. Go to Belize
2. Get a book published
3. Be in a musical
4. Go white-water rafting
5. Ride in a helicopter
6. Go to Israel
7. College
8. Kiss someone

(even if I've already done one of these things, I think it deserves to be part of this list because it would've been #1 if I hadn't already done it)

8 Things I Say Often
1. Sorry
2. Ok
3. Most Definitely
4. Oh well
5. Random/Stochastic q
6. Hmm/Hum
7. Jeez
8. My friends' names (again including Timothy)

8 Things I've Read Recently:
-Later

8 Songs I could Listen to Over and Over
1. Violet Hill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IakDItZ7f7Q&NR=1
2. Viva La Vida http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE&feature=user
3. Clocks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9j_RZDqYc4
4. Fantasie Impromptu (because I'm trying to learn it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuQDV5TCn5Q
5. Defying Gravity- Wicked
6. Stars- Les Miserables
7. G-d Bless the USA
8. Sium Di Huir (I think that's the name) - Celtic Oddessy

Songs I have literally just discovered that I like: Somebody Told Me (killers), Over the Hills and Far Away (nightwish), Teardrops on My Guitar

No laughing at my music choices... even if they are incredibly weird. Lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate Spanish language. I am learning it but I am just suffering.

Maria Sondule said...

Well, it's not for everyone.

Anonymous said...

Indeed but I can talk only on my behalf.

changetheworld360 said...

cool idea. I might steal this for my blog later.