CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

And now I hate myself

Well now I feel really awful.

I think somebody should push me off a cliff.

I think I will save time and break off ties with people I hurt because of my own stupidity and anxiousness.  Anxiousness...
But when I am mad, it's weird. Because I'm never mad at the right people.
And for the stupidest reasons.
And everybody should just go away and leave me to my miserable self.
Before I do any more damage.

Oh, I will never talk to myself ever again. Ever. Ever. Ever. Lol. That was so embarrassing it was funny. In fact I was cracking up with hysterical fits of laughter...

PS No, that doesn't count as putting it in my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well we aren't perfect so don't worry. Try to correct your mistakes.

Vizarya said...

It's nice to have some 'me' time... but maybe you're friends won't leave you alone cuz they want to help make you feel better. They say we're most honest when we're mad - but I think we just say what we mean in the moment. In any case, there will be no shoving off a cliff going on!