CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Unusual Things

Here are some unusual things that happened today:

1. I saw Timothy on the way to gym (since I was coming from an opposite direction)
2. I saw him at the end of the day
3. He stole some chalk
4. I sat in the wrong bus seat
5. My neighbor went on a run in orange shorts with polka dots
6. I e-mailed 2 people that I have never e-mailed before (which might sound very lame, but it signifies my growing communication skills (or lack of them))

There is a reason this blog is called "a great deal of nothing". Because that's exactly what it is.

PS Thanks to all who commented! I have given Monsieur L'amibe a belated funeral in honor of the person who posts the Taiwan Chronicles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw i'm sorry monsieur l'amibe died! i haven't had any pets since forever, and i forgot the feeling of companionship. it always seems too soon when they go.

Maria Sondule said...

Well, I only had him for about a week, so I wasn't that attached. But It's still a little sad.

Anonymous said...

yea tis sad.

and nope! i can't bear to finish eclipse until the date for the release of breaking dawn is closer!

changetheworld360 said...

:( RIP Monsieur L'amibe.