CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Edward!!!


Yesterday was Edward Cullen's 107th birthday! Being a Twilighter, I thought I should not ignore the occasion.

I could not post yesterday because I was engaged in other activities, such as going to the zoo with Lila, Jenna, and Spring. (Austin is at camp) We were all excited to see the Sea Otters, which are Lila's favorite animals, but it turns out that they weren't there. I got some really good pictures of the tigers, and one of Spring hugging a camel. (le gustan los camellos verdes) Lila and Jenna got to go on some random rides while Spring and I explored various places. We spent a lot of time looking at the bats.

The viola lesson was a bad one, one of the worst since I met Timothy. Spring being here has forced me to not practice, and it showed when I played at my teacher's house. Today I will do no better, because there is a laser-tag gathering at 7:30. (I invited Delia, but she wasn't able to come. I would also have invited Timothy, but it seems pointless, because he has other stuff he's doing today)

The last event of the day was very Edward Cullen-ish. Spring and I went for a walk in the rain. (this seems like something Edward would do, since he likes being outdoors when he can) It was pouring, and I was wearing a sweater at first, but I had to let Spring borrow it for reasons that shall remain unknown to others. So I got soaked, and my shoes got incredibly wet. But it was a really fun experience. I wonder if rain would feel cold to a vampire. It would probably smell good though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just to let you know! i have continued reading eclipse. and at the same time the fourth harry potter book, and i will probably start one of my summer assignment books. bah. i always start too many books at the same time.

Maria Sondule said...

At least you read! It's better than nothing.

Anonymous said...

Well, it is kind of you that you remember to an idol or a loved person.

Maria Sondule said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

:P:P:P:P:P:P