CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Death is Part of Life Part 2

Monsieur L'amibe died today.

I found him floating on top of the fish tank and being mutilated by the other fish. Oh well, now he can say hello to Grandpa.

9 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

Please comment!

Anonymous said...

Eye-eye captain!

AprilGarden said...

What kind of fish was he??

:)

Maria Sondule said...

To quadraticjt: eye-eye???? (instead of aye-aye) I hope you're just joking...

to aprilgarden: He was a (french) goldfish (who loved Irish music and reading and learning foreign languages)

FarAway said...

My deepest condolences. If you were in Taiwan, you could hold a big funeral with displays of his favorite snacks, and burn ghost money for him to take to the afterlife. I suppose you could do that anywhere in the world, though.

PS: Thanks for reading!

Maria Sondule said...

That would be a very exuberant experience! Can you do it even if the fish in question has already been sent to the afterlife? (I ask this knowing full well you will not reply, but oh well)

argotiquely said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Also, I am sorry about the demise of Monsieur L'amibe. However, I must commend you for having given him possibly the best ever.

Iyov said...

Hi Maria --

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your blog is great too. Thanks for sharing a little bit of your life. It sounds like you are true a poet -- I hope that your days bring you joy and wisdom and contentment. All the best!

AprilGarden said...

Cool, a French goldfish who loved Irish music, reading and learning foreign languages!! That was one unique goldfish.

:)