Today I have received the most important piece of mail I will get for a looong time: the dreaded report card. It comes dressed in the most innocent garb, and looks suspiciously like something you throw out after glancing at it once. But I know that the secrets it contains can be more deadly than poison.
I opened it without much ado (after all, I am confident in my schoolwork) and was very pleased. I have excelled in the world of education! My best grade of course was in my music elective (it's pretty hard not to do well at that) and my worst was bio. However, I was disappointed to see that my grades have all gone down from the last quarter, except English and (surprisingly) Gym. My math grade in particular leaped from almost a 100% to a mid A. Oh well. I guess I shouldn't care about that because I'm not planning to be in a math-related career.
Next year I will not be in the same school as Alena, which is both a relief and a cause of regret. She is a wonderful person in many ways, but truthfully sometimes I would like to poke her with a mechanical pencil.
Also next year someone who I shall here call Brianna (he is a boy, we just call him Brianna) will be in the building. I would consider us friends, but I don't know if he'll talk to me or anything; I was kind of mean to him this past year. He might be too busy reading to care anyway.
Everyone I know is getting so old!
Countdown: Spring arrives tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Just Gloating...
Posted by Maria Sondule at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations! We are so conservative that we have to go to the school to get our report book. :P So I will get to know it next Friday.
lol...I know who Brianna is. ;P
Post a Comment