CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh, what to write


Guess what? I haven't been extremely bored today! It was storming when I woke up (always a good sign) and I went for a walk right after the skies cleared. Everythings smelled like worms, but I could almost make myself believe that there was an ocean breeze.
I am rereading HP 6. Today I have gotten through 5 chapters. At 1:00, I started one of the books on our English reading list, A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, which is so far a great story. At 7:30, I will get to talk to Timothy again. Last time my head hurt and my eyes were watering and I had nothing to say, but rainy days always bring good luck.

That's not what I was going to write about though. I had planned a paragraph about secrets, or lies, or something relating to the internet, but words are not coming to my mouth. I felt I had to post something, so I just wrote that segment about my day.
Writer's block. Nothing is inspiring.

3 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

This post looked lonely without comments, so I decided to make one.

I must look for more pictures.

Lusitano said...

Guess what: I feel very attracted by your blog. :)

Maria Sondule said...

um.