CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Short Post


Here are some things that have been happening around here:

1. We went to Fridays to use up my gift check, but it turned out we didn't have the gift check with us. So now I have to go to that horrible place again.
2. Spring and I painted some lovely pictures with acrylics outside on the front lawn.
3. We made a story with still pictures that we took. Spring got into a really elaborate costume that was themed around Hawaii and I wore a bunch of random stuff. Austin was the photographer.
4. We made window stickers

I have been practicing Fantasie Impromptu all morning and I still can't get the stupid rhythm of one of the measures. It's 2 against 3 so it's really really hard, especially since I'm teaching it to myself. I wish I had better piano-fingers.

3 comments:

changetheworld360 said...

Aww, that's too bad that Fantasie Impromptu is that hard. Then again, most Chopin is hard. I really need to get back to my Gershwin preludes when I come back.

Anonymous said...

Well, it sucks when you leave something at home.

Vizarya said...

Dang, duplets against triplets... those funky rhythms are always a pain >.<

Did you figure it out? I sort of get the idea on how they work, so... I guess if you need a little pointer...

^-^