CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

SPRING'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She (Spring along with her sister Jenna) arrived yesterday at 5:30 PM and I immediately wrapped them her in a perfect hug. (well, I wrapped Jenna in a hug first) I helped Spring carry her bags up to my room and then we sat on the floor and talked. Actually, "giggled" would be a more appropriate term, but there were some words in between.

At 6:30, since it was Father's Day, we all went out for Chinese food, and there talked about the redundancy of animated Disney movies. Upon returning home, Dad received gifts such as Sky High (that stupid movie he really likes) and enough Mint Milanos to last him an entire existence. He also made us watch the movie of last year's Summer vacation, which includes a great scene of me and Austin arguing.

Then it was time for bed. Spring and I of course did not go to sleep immediately, we discussed plans for Tuesday, when Timothy is coming. Spring's ideas kept being thwarted because Timothy doesn't want to get wet.
We eventually drifted into sleep for a few hours. At 3, my alarm rang, and it was not a mistake. All was part of the plan. Spring and I quickly revived ourselves from sleep, and tiptoed down to the game room. We then opened the door (da da daaaaaa) and stepped out into the moonlit grass. My mother was snoring in the room above us, so we had to move cautiously. We got past the dangers and had a nice stroll, made better because of the thrill of doing something prohibited.
We did make it back unseen.

That's all, I'm sure I'll have more adventures to report soon. ¡Hasta luego!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for spring arriving! and also for father's day and eating chinese food! and also mint milanos!

Anonymous said...

Here it is summer. I am always confused by different seasons in different continents.

Maria Sondule said...

emperor: Spring is a person, not a season. She is my cousin.

changetheworld360 said...

Yay! Have fun! And hooray for Mint Milanos! =D

changetheworld360 said...

Shame on the person who picked Mulan in the poll. :( I liked that movie when I was little!

Lakshmi said...

what fun !
lakshmi