I have always hated, currently hate, and will hate forever the rich substance called cheesecake.
Yesterday, because Spring is a cheesecake advocate, my father took everyone except Austin and my mom (Austin is sick) to The Cheesecake Factory for dessert. I didn't originally want to go, but being with Spring takes precedence over everything else. So I went and sat sulkily in my seat while Lila got whipped cream all over herself.
The people who were sitting next to us were the main event that evening, because they made the whole thing a lot worse. They were a couple; the boy had a nice haircut, and the girl was pretty. Clearly off in their own little world, they talked very loudly about sappy things. (Like, the girl would say: Oh, EDward. and the boy would reply: Oh, BElla.) (okay, not like that, but along the same lines) Anyway, that would not have been a very big problem, I just rolled my eyes and laughed as Spring pretended to gag.
But then Lila, seeing how me and Spring were annoyed by them, decided to pay them back by getting whipped cream on the girl. (well, it was partly accidental, but...)
The girl didn't notice at first, and Lila, being sooo smart, reached over with her spoon to try and scoop it off. So then the girl noticed and got mad. Apparently, her shirt was very expensive, and the whipped-cream had ruined it forever. (though I highly doubt that) So she and my dad got into a small quarrel that lasted 10 minutes over who should pay for the shirt. My dad did not end up paying for the shirt, because the girl's boyfriend managed to convince her of Lila's innocence.
We left rather quickly.
The End
Friday, June 27, 2008
Once Upon a Time...
Posted by Maria Sondule at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You dislike cheesecake?? :(
Anyway, sounds like an interesting incident. I don't know what else to say...
I get annoyed with people who speak loudly
Well, I don't speak too loudly which is good then. I don't know cheesecake but I hate cheese.
Hello... you left a comment on my blog so I decided to comment you back!! :)
As for the cheesecake, I only like it in small quantities... too much makes me sick. Haha.
"we left rather quickly."
hahahaha! it's obnoxious when people act like that.. it seems like the girl deserved it a little.
cheesecake is.. interesting.
Hahahaa... that's awesome. I loved the tale! More! (Well, not 10 minute arguments with irksome gag-worthy people, but yeah XD) And woot! I'm not too fond of cheesecake either. My mom on the other hand is all for it... <_<
Post a Comment